creates the opportunity for a better life.
As you tackle remodeling projects or purchase new furniture, appliances, and other updates for your home, you’ll need a convenient way to donate items.
Your donations to the Knoxville Habitat ReStore support not only the environment, but also Knoxville Habitat for Humanity’s mission of building homes, communities and hope. Click here for a list of donations we accept and to schedule a pickup.
Or you can drop off donations during store hours at 1511 Downtown West Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37919.
For business donations, please contact Neal Cameron at 865.314.1189.
Donations we accept:
- Sets of cabinets
- Electric appliances (large and small)
- Lawn equipment
- Tools (power tools and hand tools)
- Training room furniture (tables and chairs)
- Gently used clothing and accessories
- Holiday décor
- Household goods
- Electronic equipment and televisions (less than 5 years old)
- Window air conditioners
- Kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Most doors and windows
- Light fixtures
Items we cannot accept:
- Mattresses | box springs | hospital beds
- Non-working appliances
- Televisions older than 5 years
- Gas appliances
- Sliding glass doors | shower doors
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Used paint
- Water beds
- Jacuzzi tubs
- Pianos | organs
- Cast iron tubs or sinks
- Stained or torn upholstered furniture
- Press-board desks
- Window sashes
- Leftover garage sale items