These days, everyone is spending more time at home. This is a great opportunity to get a jump start on that spring cleaning! Start by organizing and decluttering your home, which can make it easier for you to get down to cleaning when you’re ready. Then you can donate all your gently used items to the Knoxville Habitat ReStore! Click here to read about our safety precautions.
Organizing your home can keep you active and reduce your stress levels, which is a huge bonus during this stressful time! For more benefits to an organized home, click here.
- Those clothes and accessories you haven’t worn in over a year and are taking up precious closet space?
- Done with that home renovation project, but don’t know what to do with your extra supplies?
- That awkward piece of furniture you just can’t seem to find a home for?
- All those one-purpose kitchen appliances you never use but take up a TON of space?
- That light fixture that has been sitting in the closet since you replaced it with a shiny new one?
- All those holiday decorations that you never actually put up during the holidays?
- The home decor item that you bought but just cannot find a place for?
Donate it all to the ReStore!
You can fill out our donation pickup form and we will call you to schedule a time to pick up your donations, so you can soon kick back and enjoy your organized, decluttered home.
When you shop, donate and volunteer with the Knoxville Habitat for Humanity ReStore, you’re helping families build strength, stability and self-reliance. Profits from merchandise sales help to provide a way for people in need of decent, affordable housing to become homeowners.
Donations we accept:
- Sets of cabinets
- Electric appliances (large and small)
- Lawn equipment
- Tools (power tools and hand tools)
- Training room furniture (tables and chairs)
- Gently used clothing and accessories
- Holiday décor
- Household goods
- Electronic equipment and televisions (less than 5 years old)
- Window air conditioners
- Kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Most doors and windows
- Light fixtures
Items we cannot accept:
- Mattresses | box springs | hospital beds
- Non-working appliances
- Televisions older than 5 years
- Gas appliances
- Sliding glass doors | shower doors
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Used paint
- Water beds
- Jacuzzi tubs
- Pianos | organs
- Cast iron tubs or sinks
- Stained or torn upholstered furniture
- Press-board desks
- Window sashes
- Leftover garage sale items