Knoxville Habitat for Humanity – Knoxville, TN
Our Knoxville nonprofit ministry is accepting resumes for a truck driver in our resale store. This is a full-time position.
All applicants must have a valid TN driver’s license and a clean driving record. Experience driving a 24’ box truck or comparable vehicle is preferred.
Experience interacting with customers in a retail setting also preferred.
No evenings or Sundays.
Hourly pay rate commensurate with experience.
- Ability to walk/stand 75% of an 8-hour shift or possibly sit for extended periods while driving
- Ability to frequently lift and/or carry large bulky objects up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to individually push, pull, or carry merchandise on a dolly up to 150 lbs and team lift 250 lbs.
Other Essential Functions:
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with donors when picking up donations
- Ability to interact with customers in store and provide excellent customer service
- Must be a team player
After 90 days of employment, employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Company offered health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Simple IRA with a company match of up to 3%
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Knoxville Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace. Job Type: Full-time
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Required)
- F Endorsement (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)